More information on the current Chancellor's Fellowship opportunities.
We welcome applications from a wide variety of disciplines and research areas relevant to our strategic themes. As your area of interest may fall across a number of different Colleges and/or strategic themes it may be necessary for you to apply and submit multiple applications.
How to Apply
View and apply for a Chancellor's Fellowship
- Our system will only allow you to make one application per strategic theme, therefore please attach the relevant documents for each strategic theme you are applying for.
- The closing time for applications is 6pm BST (equivalent to 5pm GMT), see above clock, on the date specified for the theme you are applying to.
- You can copy a previous application and make any amendments necessary for additional applications.
If you require further guidance on the general application procedure, please email the relevant contact for the Fellowship theme you are interested in.
This year's themes:
- Infection Medicine - Now Closed
- Social Sciences, Health and Medicine - Now Closed
- Tissue Regeneration and Repair - Now Closed
- Health Data Science - Now Closed
- Health through Arts, Design & Humanities - Now Closed
- Cultural and Creative Industries - Now Closed
- Digital Arts and Humanities - Now Closed
- Data Science - Now Closed
- Energy and Society - Now Closed