Events, activities and outcomes relating to the project.
- April 2015 – ongoing: Modelling of new and existing radiocarbon dates to establish prehistoric roundhouse occupation sequences: NERRP and SESRC projects
- June 2015 – ongoing: Landscape art and community project at Errol, Perthshire with The Red Field and Katleen Jamie: un-melting
- 1 February 2016: Revealing Scotland’s most important buildings: 6,000 years of architecture, innovation and design: Year of Architecture in Scotland event with National Museums Scotland, the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, and STV, more under #IAD6000
- February 2016 – ongoing: Sampling of early medieval turf house in Firdgum, Netherlands: with Daniël Postma of University of Groningen and Civiel en Infra Service Kwaliteitsdienst Netherlands
- March 2016 Excavations at Old Kinord massive walled roundhouses: with Prof Richard Bradley and Associate Prof Amanda Clarke, both University of Reading
- April 2016 Excavations at Inverewe prehistoric roundhouses: with Dr Daniel Rhodes, National Trust for Scotland
- 10 January 2017 The dynamic document, 'Excavating Prehistoric Roundhouses: Guidance on good practice and effective outcome for future research' launched