Papers will be presented on Pakistani, Chinese, Polish, East European, African, refugee, English, and Irish migrants.
This event is free but ticketed.
- Dr Eona Bell (University of London)
- Dr Stefano Bonino (Northumbria University)
- Professor Enda Delaney (University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Sir Tom Devine (University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Ailsa Henderson (University of Edinburgh)
- Dr Ima Jackson (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Professor Rebecca Kay (University of Glasgow)
- Professor Angela McCarthy (University of Otago)
- Professor Alison Phipps (University of Glasgow)
- Dr Teresa Piacentini (University of Glasgow)
- Dr Emilia Pietka-Nykaza (University of the West of Scotland
The draft programme is available on the seminar series blog.
Immigrants to Scotland: 1945 to the Present