The Graduate Boat Club of The University of Edinburgh, known as the Alexandra Boat Club, was the first Boat Club established at Edinburgh University in 1864, four years before the existing Edinburgh University Boat Club was formed.
The Alexandra Boat Club was re-formed in 1999 by former members and team mates of Edinburgh University Boat Club. The club was formed with the intention of allowing former and current EUBC members to keep in touch with each other and support EUBC.
For further information about the club please contact:
This article was published on Jun 28, 2011