Charteris Land currently houses the Institute for Education, Teaching and Leadership (ETL).
Originally designed as a Montessori school, Moray House Nursery School currently houses the School Reception and Moray House College Archive.
Old Moray House is one of the few remaining original aristocratic houses built in the Canongate in the 17th century.
Paterson’s Land, completed in 1914, currently hosts the Institute for Education, Community & Society.
Currently the site of the Centre for Educational Sociology, St John’s Land was originally built in the 18th century.
The Moray House School of Education hosts a number of additional historical and architectually interesting buildings.
This article was published on Aug 10, 2011